As the home of Telenor’s high-tech development house, Telenor Digital creates globally scalable solutions within next-generation communication services, cloud services, e-commerce, and the “Internet of Everything”. Telenor Digital also enables global distribution of its own and third-party services and support new ventures within digital entrepreneurship.
appear.in is a one click video conversation in the browser for up to eight people. The service, which has spread to 175 countries since launch, requires no downloads, logins or software updates.Read more »
SMS+ is a product that lets you easily send, receive and store SMS from your PC/Mac, iPad and mobile over the Internet.Read more »
Capture is a new cloud storage service which makes it easy for the user to safely store, see and share images and documents from your computer, pad and mobile.Read more »
My Contacts is a cloud storage service which makes it easy to backup and transfer your mobile contacts between phone.Read more »
SOBAZAAR is a newly developed social shopping experience – a daily fashion bazaar on your mobile.Read more »
Connect is the shared identity and payment solution for services from Telenor Digital.Read more »
Latest Telenor Digital news
- 10.04.14 - We encourage you to change your password
- 09.04.14 - Telenor Digital response to Heartbleed vulnerability
- 05.04.14 - appear.in featured on BBC Click!
- 04.04.14 - App aims to make air travel easier (BBC News)
- 11.03.14 - Uninor unveils internet strategy
- 06.03.14 - Videosamtaler rett i Opera på mobilen
- 06.03.14 - Opera brings in-browser video chat to Android
- 04.03.14 - Telenor leverer nettsky til superbil
- 03.03.14 - DiGi Hackathon draws 200 developers
- 03.03.14 - Top trends at Mobile World Congress
- 24.02.14 - En smarttelefon til 25 dollar er interessant
- 24.02.14 - Telenor i tospann med Whatsapp
- 05.02.14 - "Denne lar deg sende og motta SMS på PC og iPad"
- 31.01.14 - "Sikrer ikke mobil-bildene" (Min Sky)
- 28.01.14 - "Telenor tar opp konkurransen med Skype"
- 22.01.14 - "Appear.in Q&A: Solving the Pain of Skype and Google Hangouts"
- 20.01.14 - "Telenor pioneers video conferencing in the browser"
- Older news